- RSS Channel Showcase 8466133
- RSS Channel Showcase 4527225
- RSS Channel Showcase 6622954
- RSS Channel Showcase 9179413
Articles on this Page
- 06/09/16--06:00: _How do the stakehol...
- 06/15/16--06:00: _Special polio immun...
- 06/22/16--06:00: _ICMR backs health a...
- 07/11/16--06:00: _Hyderabad High Cour...
- 07/18/16--06:00: _Cheap water treatme...
- 09/22/16--06:00: _Polio virus found i...
- 09/25/16--06:00: _Aftermath of Hydera...
- 09/28/16--06:00: _Musi floods: Lesson...
- 10/04/16--06:00: _Groundwater level b...
- 10/24/16--06:00: _Assessment of GMean...
- 12/27/16--05:00: _Vulnerability index...
- 04/17/17--06:00: _No lab facility may...
- 04/25/17--06:00: _Telangana governmen...
- 07/02/17--06:00: _Hyderabad: Planting...
- 09/06/17--06:00: _Mutated swine flu s...
- 10/10/17--06:00: _Telangana: Septembe...
- 10/26/17--06:00: _Under threat: Hyder...
- 01/04/18--05:00: _Severe cold wave wa...
- 01/08/18--05:00: _Swine flu rears its...
- 06/22/16--06:00: ICMR backs health accreditation of schools
- 07/11/16--06:00: Hyderabad High Court suggests 15-foot-tall Ganesh idols
- 07/18/16--06:00: Cheap water treatment device for rural India
- 09/22/16--06:00: Polio virus found in two nalas of Hyderabad; govt sends an alert
- 09/28/16--06:00: Musi floods: Lessons forgotten over 108 years
- 10/04/16--06:00: Groundwater level boosted in Hyderabad
- 12/27/16--05:00: Vulnerability index: Most of the areas in Hyderabad are under threat
- 04/17/17--06:00: No lab facility may result in spread of swine flu B virus
- 09/06/17--06:00: Mutated swine flu strain infects 70 within a week
- 10/10/17--06:00: Telangana: September sees rise in dengue cases
- 01/08/18--05:00: Swine flu rears its head in Hyderabad
Creativity and innovation are important factors for sustainable agricultural growth. Intellectual property right (IPR) is the key driver of innovation. However, many argue against this view, as it would
The Health Ministry on Wednesday said that a special immunisation drive needs to be taken up in Hyderabad and Rangareddy districts of Telangana, following reports that polio virus (P2 strain) has resurfaced
To fund unique project in all institutions in Chandigarh, Hyderabad in country’s first such experiment
With childhood obesity rising, the health research wing of the government is toying with the idea
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad High Court on Monday asked the Bhagyanagar Ganesh Utsav Samiti and the state government to take steps to ensure that only upto 15-foot-tall Ganesh Idols are installed at pandals
MIT scientists have developed an inexpensive, solar-powered water treatment system for rural Indian villages, which lack affordable potable water and electricity.
The researchers have designed, built
A polio-derived vaccine virus was earlier found in April in the Amberpet nala.
Hyderabad: A type 2 vaccine-derived polio virus was isolated from Amberpet and Nagole nalas on August 28 by an environment
GHMC has the power to demolish encroachments; demand to demolish all buildings on lake beds.
Hyderabad: Water will continue to enter houses whenever there is heavy rain as the demolition of 28,872
HYDERABAD: The ghastly flood that killed close to 15,000 people 108 years ago on September 28 has left a deep mark on the collective memory of the state. The tragic Musi floods significant till date as
The biggest beneficiary was Medak, where the groundwater levels were low.
Hyderabad: Heavy rain in September has helped recharge groundwater all over the state except Khammam. The average groundwater
The present study was conducted in 2009–10 with the objective to monitor the effect of restorative soil management practices on biological soil quality. The experiment was initiated in 1995 in
Areas under Trimulgherry and some parts of Marredpally mandal were vulnerable, as per the study.
Hyderabad: Urban planners need to find out ways to make Hyderabad resilient to hazards like climate change
A substantial number of swine flu cases go undetected in Hyderabad as health authorities do not test swab samples from suspects for the influenza B viruses.
Three strains of swine flu two influenza
The government has decided to construct two flyovers, from Paradise to Bowenpally and from Paradise to Rajiv Rahadari.
Hyderabad: The TS government has agreed to give the ministry of defence over 1,000
Hyderabad: City planners and biodiversity experts in Canada and the US have reinvested to revive native plant species because the ornamental and ‘fast-growing’ variants fail in the face of climate change.
HYDERABAD: The newly-mutated `Michigan' strain of the H1N1virus, detected in the city two months ago, has left 70 people (largely in and around the city) infected over a span of a week. And with experts
A senior doctor at Fever Hospital said that dengue cases are being seen on a daily basis.
Hyderabad: More than 300 cases of dengue have been reported in Hyderabad district in September alone and more
HYDERABAD: Multiple international studies, in recent times, have established that the India-China belt will undergo massive urban growth -over 30 per cent - during the next two decades. The immediate ramification:
HYDERABAD: Mercury levels in Adilabad and Khammam are expected to plummet significantly as the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) issued a severe cold wave warning for the next three days in the region.
Two elderly individuals from Hitech City reported with H1N1 infection
After a lull of over a month, swine flu virus has reared its head again, infecting two elderly individuals from the city. Public